BHR Group - a great place to work
As an independent, industrial research and technology organisation offering multi-disciplinary, integrated engineering and technical services, our clients present us with some of their most challenging and interesting projects.
Our careers are diverse, exciting and offer opportunities for personal and professional development. We strive to create a supportive and challenging working environment with exposure to the world’s leading organisations.
Why join BHR Group?
BHR Group recruits high quality graduates and post graduates across a range of engineering disciplines.
- Exposure to some of the world’s most significant engineering projects
- The opportunity to travel
- We are an accredited training centre for the IChemE and IMechE
- We have links with Cranfield University and other universities which offer post graduate degrees alongside project work
- We offer the chance to work with a diverse range of experienced and world class individuals
- BHR Group develops its staff by investing in coaching, training, personal development and professional accreditation
As well as the engineering team, we also recruit a variety of staff with a proven track record in areas such as:
- Programme Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Events Management