Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our
customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are
committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System
which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer
satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made
Download our Quality Policy
available to all employees.