BHR Group recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety ways.
These activities have an impact in the key areas of:
- Technology and IP development
- Raw material use
- Energy and water use
- Generation of waste materials
The company recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a healthy, safe and secure environment for its employees to work in.
As such, the company is committed to:
Download our Environmental Policy
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities.
- Improving the environmental benefits provided through the continual development of its research and development activities, particularly in the areas of waste treatment, environmental engineering and renewable energy.
- Preventing pollution.
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements.
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever it is practical to do so.