We provide customers with direct access to a wide range of technical expertise, dedicated and customised test facilities and proprietary and in-house analytical tools providing rapid solutions to many engineering challenges.
We will work for individual or groups of customers, creating project teams and resources focussing the work to address their specific research needs. The intellectual property can be owned by the customer or shared with BHR or others.
What We Do
- State-of-the-art technical reviews
- Feasibility and design studies that can be used together with our Design and Modelling services
- Prototype equipment construction and testing leading to Product Development
- Applied research that can also use our Test Facilities
- Site trials and demonstration
- Provision of design and decision making tools
Defence – fighter aircraft canopy seal design
Energy – power transmission water based hydraulics
Offshore oil and gas - rheology of non-newtonian slurries
Automotive - earth moving equipment actuator seal design
Mining and minerals - slurry system design for solids suspension.